Corona Virus (COVID-19) | Be Aware
People may be sick with the virus for 1 to 14 days before developing symptoms. The most common symptoms of coronavirus disease (COVID-19) are fever, tiredness, and dry cough. Most people (about 80%) recover from the disease without needing special treatment.
More rarely, the disease can be serious and even fatal. Older people, and people with other medical conditions (such as asthma, diabetes, or heart disease), may be more vulnerable to becoming severely ill.
People may experience:
- difficulty breathing (severe cases)
What to do
- Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or sanitize with an alcohol based sanitizer
- Observe good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose off used tissue immediately
- Avoid handshaking and hugs. Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from the next person
- Avoid close contact with people showing symptoms of respiratory diseases such as coughing and sneezing
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
- Seek medical attention early if you have symptoms like shortness of breadth, fever or sore throat.
Please Stay safe, we care…