How to Protect yourself and others around you
1. Wash your hands regularly with soap and water, or sanitize with an alcohol based sanitizer
2. Observe good respiratory hygiene by covering your mouth and nose with tissue when coughing or sneezing, then dispose off used tissue immediately
3. Avoid handshaking and hugs. Keep a distance of at least 2 meters from the next person
4. Avoid close contact with people showing symptoms of respiratory diseases such as coughing and sneezing
5. Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces
6. Seek medical attention early if you have symptoms like shortness of breadth, fever or sore throat.
Please Stay safe, we care…